Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break

Arabelle had Spring Break from "school" this week, so we packed up and headed to Fernandina with Leigh-Leigh, Aunt Julee Brooke, Rhianna, Gigi, Tripp, & Mamaw for a few days. It was so much fun! Arabelle LOVES the beach. I really love to see her face light up and see her dancing around on the beach because she is so happy to be there. Give her some beach toys and she can play for hours. :) Bo liked it pretty good too. He took a bite of sand on Mon. & Tue. I guess he remembered by Wed. that he didn't like to eat it. ha!



I love Bo's arm up in this one!






Her first ice cream cone!


She was so happy, she was jumping down to the ocean.

The whole gang!

Again, pure happiness!


Sambo came down on Wednesday


We are excited to go again later this summer with Jared!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous ya'll went to the beach! It looks like ya'll had a great time! I love Bo and Arabelle's expressions!

    ReplyDelete