- You weigh 19lb 13oz and are 28 inches long. That's 85th percentile for weight and 91st percentile for length.
- You are taking three 40 minute naps each day and go to bed around 6:30. You wake for the day between 6 and 7.
- You nurse 5 or 6 times during the day and 1-3 times at night (usually just 2x though).
- You can sit up for a long time now and go from sitting to laying on your belly without a big fall. You roll both ways, although you prefer to be on your belly most of the time.
- In the last week, you've started getting on your hands and knees and rocking. You are getting ready to crawl!
- We will be starting solids later this week. I am excited to see you experience new tastes and textures!
- You are a babbling boy!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Bo is 6 months old!
I can not believe Bo is 6 months old! Time is flying by.