- Zeke is still on the same routine as last month, except he's waking a little earlier in the mornings. He is pretty much sleeping all night, but occasionally he will wake up and have trouble going back down. He is waking up around 6:30....sometimes 6 and sometimes 7. Nap #1 is around 8:30-9 for 1.5 hours and nap #2 is around 1:30-2 for 1.5 hours. Bedtime is by 8. I am hoping that he can keep the two naps through the summer to keep the later bedtime.
- Zeke finally has a tooth! Just one and it is about half way in. The other bottom one is almost through and his upper gums are swollen, so I think he will get a mouth full of teeth in the next few months.
- He is still a great eater. He has 3 meals and two snacks a day. His favorite foods are blueberries, cheese, yogurt and any kind of treat. Anytime he sees anyone eating, he will constantly 'ask' for food by whining and pointing.
- Zeke is a pro at picking his own blueberries now. Here's a video.
- He is still nursing in the mornings, after the 2nd nap, and bedtime.
- Zeke is kind of a quiet baby, but has started saying a few words here and there. He will point at things and say "that", especially when he wants something. He can also say bye bye, Bo, a very hard to understand Thank You, and will occasionally whine "mama" when he is tired.
- He LOVES to be outside! He plays in the dirt, splashes in any water, explores anything around him, and just has fun.
Zeke had plenty of opportunities to eat birthday cake!
He loved playing with all his birthday cards:
The big kids were excited about his birthday. He had his first powdered donut for breakfast that day. :)
And he had a brownie for a snack:
All the kids at one year old:
Zeke one through twelve months:
Happy Birthday Zeke!