Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mae-isms

Mae is so funny these days. I guess all 2.5 year olds are pretty entertaining!

See?

  • Every now and then, Mae will want to hold Zeke. Let's just say he isn't a willing participant, so she ends up squeezing him and wrestling him for some love. While he's fighting back, she will put her face to his cheek and say, "Awwww!". Here's a video of Mae holding Zeke for some cuddles. 


  • She still calls herself "Nae" and says "loo loo" for "little". 
  • I love how all of my kids have talked when they were two. I try to video them a lot because their voices are always so sweet sounding. Here's a video of Mae singing and talking.
  •  Of course, all two year olds like to change their mind, often and have very strong opinions. "Do you want this?" "NO!!!!" and 1 second later, "Give it to me!!!!". Whew! 


  • She also still thinks that if she can't see you, you can't see her. I LOVE his phase and we have a lot of fun with it. :)



  • I can't get over how big and sweet Mae is! 



No comments:

Post a Comment