Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mae Baby

I am always asking Mae "Who's my baby?" and she answers with "Nae!!!!", but she certainly is turning into more of a little girl and not much of a baby. I guess she will always be my baby girl, no matter how old she is. :)

Catching up with a few pictures and videos here...

Mae grabbed this pail the other day and said, "Bye! Work!" and blew a kiss and ran away, then turned around, ran back, and said, "Home!". Ha! 


I put a pillow in her crib a couple of weeks ago for her to sleep on and she LOVES it!


She really loves the park now and is pretty independent. I figure once she's old enough to go and play with Arabelle and Bo, then the baby boy will be old enough to need help on the playground equipment. ;)

She LOVES taking a bath and splashing all over the place.

Her language has really exploded lately. She'll try to repeat anything you say and strings together 2-3 word phrases. 

Earlier this week, we had played outside after lunch and when we went out to play after nap, a bird had pooped on her swing. She was APPALLED at the mess, so after I cleaned up the swing, she got in it and wouldn't stop talking about the 'bird poo'. We were all laughing so hard!


Arabelle and Bo were blowing bubbles for Mae today and she loved it. 

And here's Mae watching herself in the video and just being funny and cute. :)


I can't believe she'll be 2 soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment