He loves all things superhero and is loud and full of energy. I wouldn't have it any other way! :)
Bo wrote his name the other day! He never really shows interest in trying, so I was surprised he wrote it. Then Arabelle told him to put another 'B' on the end and she laughed that he wrote "BOB" instead of "BO". Sisters. :)
He loves these Spiderman PJs (Thanks Papa and Grandma LaVell!) and lives in them at home!
He is such a loving boy and a cuddler.
- Bo is an early riser (gets that from his Sambo!), but stays in bed until close to 7. Sometimes he'll get up and use the bathroom around 5:30ish and doesn't go back to sleep.
- He crawls into bed with us when the sun is up and we get some good cuddles before breakfast.
- He 'rests' every afternoon for 1-1.5 hours but rarely sleeps. He goes to bed around 7-7:30, unless he's behaving like he's really tired, then he'll go to bed as early as 6:00.
- His favorite food is hot dogs and he also loves bananas and mandarin oranges. Oreos are his favorite treat.
- He still likes to keep a toy in hand. Right now, it's either his Capt. America figurine or the little red truck.
- He loves to be read too.
Here's a little interview of Bo. He gets silly at the end. :)
I can't believe my baby boy is 3.5!