Friday, July 26, 2013

My 29th Birthday

I had a great 29th birthday earlier this month! We took the kids to a birthday party that day at lunch time, then I got a much needed afternoon nap and Mamaw & Papaw came for a great supper! Jared grilled steaks and Mamaw brought all my favorite sides and dessert!

I love Bo's cheese face. And I'm glad to have a few pictures of ME with the kids. I need to get out from behind the camera more often. :)

Can't believe how old Arabelle looks here!

I am such a blessed Mama!!

Papaw brought his FIRST watermelon from his field. It was delicious as usual!


Arabelle is serious about watermelon!


Chocolate delight! Arabelle and Bo arranged the candles for me.


I got to celebrate again on Sunday with Jared's family with good food and cake!

Thanks to everyone for making my Birthday special! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment