Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Arabelle

Arabelle has always said funny things. I guess all kids do! Here are a few funnies from the last few days.

It's been raining a lot lately, so she's been playing with the umbrella off the front porch when it's raining. She had some blueberries in that pink pail and was sitting under the umbrella. Bo and I were on the porch when she invited Bo to "come for a fellowship". That's the Southern Baptist in her, I guess.....food and fellowship!

Saturday afternoon, we were hanging out at home and Arabelle asked to play on the iPad. We told her to get her glasses before playing and she started crying and said "Now I have to walk all the way back to my room!!!" (to get them). You would have thought we asked her to walk to Douglas to get them. We just started laughing!

I can't remember what was going on, but she said "What in the world!?!" to me on July 4th in the funniest voice. She also likes to take Bo the "hair salon" and do his hair. He's got a buzz cut, so she has to get a little creative. 

She was in the "salon" with Bo and he dropped a play phone. She said, "It's okay Bo, that happens. More or less". haha!

Arabelle found a wallet that goes with a bag I have and has been keeping her change in it for several months. She has a lot in there! She always takes it to church and puts a handful of change in the offering plate each time. This week, she brought it to Walmart because she wanted to buy Bo some M&Ms, Mae a baby toy, and Jared some Twizzlers. She got her some M&Ms too. ;) Her total was $6.96, so we counted out $7 in change (all quarters, thankfully!) to pay. She was so excited that she had her own bag and receipt and I was proud of her for being willing to share her money to buy treats for others. 


I can't believe she'll be 5 soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment