- At her check up on 7/22, she weighed 12lb 14oz (89th percentile) and was 23.5 inches long (83rd percentile). As a comparison, Arabelle was 12 lb 10oz and 25 in (YES, 25 inches!!) and Bo was 14lb 5oz and 22.5 in at 2 months.
- She is doing well on the eat, play, sleep routine. She is nursing every 3-3.5 hours during the day and usually around 2.5 hours for her bedtime feed. She has gone up to 7 hours between feeds at night! She wakes to eat 1-2x/night, usually 2x.
- She is a fast nurser and is generally done in 10-15 minutes.
- We are still having trouble getting her settled for the night. She goes down easily, but wakes a lot between 8 and 10. She is up for the day around 7.
- She usually takes 4 naps/day, sometimes an extra short one in the evening. She is still a 40 minute napper, so I have to help her back to sleep to finish her nap after the 40 minute mark.
- She is still swaddled for sleep. I've started leaving one arm out and it hasn't affected her sleep at all.
- The evenings are still her fussy time. She likes to ride in the baby carrier and listen to music while I take a walk around the block. She falls asleep really quickly that way.
- She does actually sleep in the carseat some! Arabelle and Bo usually just SCREAMED their little heads off.
- She is in a size 2 diaper and is starting to get too long for the 3 mo. clothes.
- Mae is such a smiley girl these days! She also started cooing just before 8 weeks old. :)
- She loves to watch Arabelle and Bo play and smile at them when they talk to her. She also enjoyed laying on her playmat and looking at the toys hanging above her.
- Mae has started staying in the nursery at church some and fortunately, she will nap in the swing there in the morning. She is still fussy in the evenings and gives them some trouble for that service.
She always wants to sit up....she's leaning her little head forward a lot now, even in the car seat.
Arabelle and Bo had to get in on the action too.
Mae at 1 month and 2 months
She is growing fast!!