Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day: Been Workin' Hard!

Arabelle and Bo have been working hard around here! They have been LOVING their wheelbarrow and tool set. We always spend a little time on the 'dirt pile' digging and playing.










Trying to make a see-saw with sticks.


It hasn't been all work though. They have to get washed off somehow! 

This is the look I got when I asked her to smile for me. Little stinker!





This is why they make swim diapers! Bo hopped in the pool wearing a regular diaper and boy did it soak up a bunch of water!

He could barely walk once it was full.

We've been enjoying the holiday with "Daddy" home!

5 comments:

  1. I would do the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to put the wet diaper on myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do the same thing wear it and cum in it pretend I'm humping his butt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait for him to make a big stinky then lure him or drag him to the potty. I would strip his dirty body down, and when he looks confused tell him to shut up, and begin wiggling my brown cock up his ass..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to wear the diaper and pee in it and cum in it

    ReplyDelete