Thursday, September 1, 2011

Uh oh!

Bo has been saying "uh oh" for a week or so now. It is cute, until he starting playing the "uh oh" game and drops everything just to say it, then expects you to pick up whatever he drops. ;)

We had a really fun day today. Took a walk this morning, then played outside, then played inside. Bo napped and Arabelle had a picnic lunch on the front porch. We sat down and she said "It's a beautiful day!". :) Then, we painted our toe nails and Arabelle got into my lip sitck and wanted me to take her picture. Bo got up, played some more, then we headed to town for his 12 mo. check up. He weighed in at 22 lb 5oz (50th percentile) and 31 inches (80th percentile). I was telling Arabelle that we were going to take Bo to the Dr. this afternoon and she said "Umm, I think Sambo will need help at work today.". That's her way of telling me she didn't want to go with us to the Dr. So, she had fun at Sambo's office and got some good treats! See below.....

Lipstick!

Bo has figured out how to ride the stick horse

Cute boy

Arabelle's treat.....a dog cake!! She ate the head tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. Arabelle's treat looks like something from Holt's. Goodness, I miss that place. Asher had those same pj's.
    What a fun day! Sounds perfect. I'm thinking we will have to meet up our next trip down to south ga.

    ReplyDelete