Monday, September 12, 2011

"The house is driving"

We had a fun weekend. Saturday, Jared left early to go to Athens for the game, so it was just me and the kids. When the ball game started, we came in to play so I could watch. Arabelle was spinning in circles in the front entry way and sat down on the rug. She wanted us to "drive to school", so I acted like I was driving. She said "No Mama, you aren't driving. The house is driving. See?? (as she points at the wall)". The room must have been spinning from all her spinning. :)

It was a little cool last week to play in the pool/sprinkler, so I decided to let the kids paint Arabelle's car! We washed it on Saturday, so that was 2 afternoons of fun!

She LOVED this!


Bo got in on the action too

And took a taste

This cute girl will be 3 next week!

They love to ride in the wagon!

Snot nose. He is FINALLY over this cold that he had for 2 weeks and started an antibiotic for an ear infection on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment