Monday, September 26, 2011

HOME!!!


Golf course in Telluride, Co.

We are so glad to have "Daddy" home after a week of elk hunting in Colorado (didn't get an elk, but saw a few and enjoyed the scenery)! Jared and Sambo left Saturday the 17th and came back this past Saturday, the 24th. It was a long week for me, but not as bad as I feared being home alone with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. :) We did go to my parents' on Wed. & came home Thur. That was a much needed break!

Now that he's back, I will share one cute thing Arabelle said on her birthday. I was asking her where she wanted to eat supper and she picked Danny's. A few minutes later she said "Maybe Daddy will be there!". That is where we meet him for lunch once a week and I guess she thought maybe he'd show up if she chose Danny's. She missed her Daddy....we all did!

1 comment:

  1. no wonder we didn't hear from you for a few days...who has time to blog when you're caring for two kiddo's solo! Glad the jelly to your peanut butter is back...:)

    ReplyDelete