School is always interesting with Zeke around.
Bo finished level 1 of All About Reading!! He was so proud!
Stamped all his lessons:
We had a pizza picnic a few weeks ago for lunch one day:
Jared took the big two to a UGA football game a few weeks ago for Arabelle's birthday. They were so excited!
It was me and the little ones for the day!
Mae insisted on wearing Arabelle's Georgia t-shirt while she was gone.
We had an Olympic co-op with the homeschool group in early September:
This is the picture of a defiant 3 year old. Ha!
These two are buddies. :)
Bo had this great stick and said he should have gone to Colorado because he could attack and elk with the stick. Ha!
First day of Fall = Fall treat!
I don't remember what day this was, but Jared hadn't been home in a while and Mama was tiiiirrrrreeeeedddd at this point. We snuggled all afternoon.
I let the kids 'swim' in our bathtub and they brought all their animal friends with them:
Mae had a field trip to the State Park. She had so much fun, but the highlight was riding the bus. Ha!
I was so surprised she fed the goat!
We also enjoyed some time with our cousins, Besic and Isa at Papaw and Mama's house:
- Hilarious puppet show from Arabelle and Mae. Arabelle is the 'evil' puppet and 'kills' Mae's puppet. Mae doesn't take it very well.
- Mae and Bo running
- Bo reading
- More Bo reading (lots of commentary on this one)
- Mae surprised us all by knowing the months of the year (thanks preschool)
- Bo wanted to video Zeke and me swinging together. :)
- Mae and Mama swinging together
- Zeke thinks he is a big boy on the playset now
- Mae and Zeke playing in the sink. Thank goodness Zeke is a good sport.
- Arabelle, Bo, and Zeke on the trampoline
- Zeke on dirt pile
- Mae and Bo on dirt pile
- Zeke at the park
- Zeke watching Thomas the Train
- Arabelle and Zeke on the trampoline
- Bo reading AAR level 2