Saturday, September 27, 2014

Baby #4!

Here we go again! Baby #4 is due 5/11/15!

Remember when we went to Disney World for Arabelle and Bo's birthday? Well, we had discovered the big surprise that morning, so it was quite the 'magical' day in addition to the Disney fun. 

My first thought was to calculate how long I had until I started being sick (about 12-15 days). I decided right then that I would be EATING ALL THE FOOD I wanted until I was sick. Ha! 

We didn't tell anyone for several weeks (well, I told Mae...ha!), then told Arabelle and Bo after their beach trip with Papaw and Mamaw. Arabelle was SO excited and Bo seemed excited too, but pretty quickly asked if it was going to be a boy. :)

The sickness started Sept. 7th and got bad pretty quickly from there. Imagine being nauseated and on the verge of puking (and actually puking) 24/7 and hating all food/drink. I've tried all the 'morning sickness' tips three times now and nothing works. Zofran doesn't make a difference. Phenergan helps, but also knocks me out, so I can only use it in the evenings and when I know I can sleep 12 hours before being alone with the kids. So you can pretty much assume I feel awful now until November. Super happy about the baby, but just feeling awful. 

That said, three times now we've had 9.5 lb babies, so I'm certain he/she is thriving in there and will end up being another big one. :)

The first Dr appt was on 9/23 and the baby looked great! He/she measured 7 weeks and 2 days and had a heart rate of 160. I can't believe we'll be welcoming another baby in just a few months (and yes, we'll find out the gender this time)!!!!!

Before we left Orlando, we stopped in the Carter's outlet to get Mae a Big Sister shirt and we had a little photoshoot while the big kids were at the beach!




Next appointment is 10/22. Arabelle is so excited to go with me to that appointment and see the baby!  

You can see our announcement for baby #3 (Mae!) here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment