How is it possible that she's 7 mo. old! She has learned a lot of new tricks this past month.
- She has dropped to two naps a day now and is back to taking decent naps, usually about 1.5 hours. Sometimes she'll take a 2-2.5 hour nap, but that is rare.
- She has started babbling a lot more and does the 'bababa' and 'dadada' babble a lot!
- She's nursing every 4 hours during the day (7, 11, 3, and 7 +/- 30 minutes) and is eating at the table 1x a day right now. She LOVES to self feed, especially bananas, oranges, and sweet potatoes. She's also eating a little bit of purees at her meal time too. She has liked everything I've given her, so far. Tonight she gobbled up the pureed Spinach, Mango, and Apple!
- Mae is up for the day between 7-7:30, naps around 9-9:30 until 11ish, then naps again around 1:30 until 3:00. She goes to bed around 6:30-7.
- For most of the month, she was waking once to nurse (around 4:00) at night. This last week she has started waking up THREE TIMES a night. She sits up, crawls to the corner of the crib, and cries her head off. No fun. Developmental stuff really seems to disrupt her a lot. Looking forward to better sleep soon!
- A couple of weeks ago, I found her standing up in her crib! I dropped the mattress that day and she hasn't pulled up before naps anymore. She loves to pull up on me when I'm sitting on the floor with her or pull up on a small step stool.
|I did stage this picture. :)|
- She is also crawling all over the place now! She kind of looks like a bunny rabbit when she crawls!
- This one is from her 7 mo. birthday yesterday.
- Still no teeth for Mae. Arabelle and Bo had their bottom teeth at this point, so it probably won't be long now. I suspect all the night waking is due to teething pain. She's wearing an amber teething necklace now. Not sure if it works, but it can't hurt!
- She sits up in shopping carts now and loves it!
- Of course, she LOVES playing with Arabelle and Bo!
- Her hair is really starting to grow. See all that hair in the back!
- She's a healthy growing girl!!!
- Mae's growth from 1 month through 7 months.