Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Diggin' Taters!

Saturday, the kids, Mamaw, & I went to Macon to catch Anderson's last t-ball game. After the game and enjoying some time with the Bloodworth's, we went back to Pineview to WORK!

Arabelle was looking forward to helping Papaw dig potatoes, then swimming.

He was already working and Arabelle got right to it (and became the boss lady!). She really likes to point out when you 'miss' one, even though it's way ahead.


I got changed and started helping, then Arabelle went behind me and was burying potatoes and digging them back up, saying I had missed them. Thank goodness we had Arabelle out there!!

She found a cricket and was showing it to Bo. He didn't think too much of digging potatoes.


She kept saying she was getting sweaty. I told her she could get in the pool when we got to the end of the row. She finally said "I'm sweaty. I'm not working anymore!". :)

She enjoyed a juice pouch and some Gatorade to cool down before the pool!

It was a fun day at work (and I was a little sore Sunday morning!).

No comments:

Post a Comment