Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baking

Tuesday morning, we played outside a bit, then decided to make a blueberry cake! I had TWO good helpers in the kitchen. I figured it'd be easier on me and more fun for them to give them their own bowls and let them do their own cooking.

They each started with a bowl of flour and I added random things from the cabinets as I went along. Arabelle's favorite ingredient was the sprinkles. :) Bo kept tasting his, then making an ugly face, but tasting it again.


Bo's creation

Arabelle was proud of hers, so much so that she thought we should pour it on top of the cake and cook it!

Yummmm, the read deal!

Now I just need to get my helpers to clean up the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I am in Southeast Georgia as well. I am wondering how close we might actually be. I looked through some of your blog and noticed that you guys go to Jax Zoo and Fernandina Beach as well. So do we! We live about 20 minutes from both!

    ReplyDelete