Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fail

Do you ever have days where you feel like you failed at your job? Today was that kind of day for me. Of course, I couldn't have actually failed because both kids are clean, fed, and sleeping peacefully in their beds (for now!), but it wasn't anywhere near my best. Staying home with a 2 yr old. and an infant is no joke! It seems like some days they team up against me.....it takes lots of quick prayers and a few escapes to my room to breathe (I turn on the TV for Arabelle and put Bo in his crib to play with his music/light toy on) to make it through some days. Luckily, days like this are few and far between and there are really sweet moments even in these kind of days. I did snap a few pictures today when we were having fun. Tomorrow is a new day!
Bo has his first tooth!

Arabelle wanted all blue hair clips today

Bath time with Bo

He laughs and laughs at her in the tub!

Getting ready to GO!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of them in the tub!! Sibling fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo darling.

    I'm following from the hop ;)

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete