Sunday, June 12, 2016

Beach Trip 2016

We had a great time at the beach back in May! We spent a week in St. Augustine with Papaw, Mamaw, Lindsey, Brian, Jacob, and Caleb. Jared could only stay a few days, so our great babysitter, Lysa came with us too.

The weather was perfect!


Jared and I went out one night as an early anniversary date. :)



Mae was worn out most days by lunch time.

One day we walked down the pier. The kids loved to see all the people fishing. They even got to see a small hammerhead shark!



We played at the splash pad on Wednesday morning. It was a nice break from the beach and lots of fun.


Zeke loved sitting in the dump truck!

Putt-Putt! The big kids were so excited. Bo even got a hole in one once!

Bo stayed inside with me one morning while Zeke napped and we played Sorry!

Can you guess who won?

I loved walking to the beach holding Bo's hand.

The vacation crew!

Mae was a little hesitant in the water the first couple of days, then she remembered she LOVED it!


She also loved being buried, which surprised me.

I have always taken my early riser (usually the baby) on the beach early one morning for pictures. The lighting is always perfect!







After we went out to eat one night, we attempted pictures:


Things got a little crazy....

Arabelle is always ready to pose. I don't know where she learned this, but it always comes out.

All of the kids love "Miss Lysa" and she is the best helper!


This is as good as it got. Ha!









Bo got a rough case of sunbather's eruption (rash under the bathing suit) after just a day at the beach, so Jared went out and bought him a Speedo and the problem was solved. He was SO CUTE in the little Speedo!  I played it cool and he wasn't embarrassed, thankfully!


This poor lion, I mean dog, was hilarious!



All six!




We had such a fun week! I'm so glad all the kids love the beach so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment