Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fernandina Vacation 2011

 We had a great time at the beach! We left last Thursday at lunch time and came home Monday.  It was cloudy every day except Sunday, but it was nice to not have to put the tent up each day and it wasn't so hot. Bo and Arabelle LOVED the beach. I could spend all day out there too, so it was perfect! Jared didn't mind staying in the condo with the kids while they napped/rested and I enjoyed some quiet time reading on the beach.
We also had some great seafood each night!



I put some shells in the bucket. This face was so funny to me!







This was by far the best vacation moment for me. I was laughing so hard!




Mama was working hard digging holes for Arabelle!






I took this picture and Arabelle asked to see it. I showed her and she said "Awwww! Mama and Arabelle!". 


Monday morning, before we left to come home, I took Arabelle on the beach for a bit. She was playing, then said "I'm ready to go home.", so we started walking back inside. Before we even got off the sand, she started to cry and said "I miss the beach!". Poor girl! She always has the best time at the beach. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all these pictures! Beach pictures are the best! Arabelle and Bo look so much alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love beach pictures! Their monogrammed outfits are precious. Sweet family.

    ReplyDelete