Monday, November 24, 2014

Family Pictures

In mid-October, we had family pictures done in Pineview. they turned out so nicely! 

I know this one will be something we and our children will treasure for years! 

Pretty good for eight kids ages 6 and under!









We were TIRED by the time our little family's time came, so we just did what we could to get the pics. So, Mae was holding a Snicker bar. Ha!



All I can think of when I see this picture is how awful I felt (I was 11 weeks), but glad to have one of Jared and I together....that's rare!

There is one (I hope!) of all 5 of us, but it's not edited yet (probably requires a lot of editing for our crew!). 

Here's Mae after it was all done, with her Snicker! 


Thanks Aunt Dawn for the great pics! 

Pictures by Capture the Happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment